Painting provided by Ana Maria Vega
Since 2004, we have...
Fundacion Panambi Inc. volunteers are committed to the well-being of Paraguay, since the Ygua Bolano supermaket fire in Asuncion, Paraguay - August 1, 2004.
- In 2004, joined Miami Medical Team Foundation in response to help the burns victims of Ygua Bolano supermarket fire at "Hospital de Quemados", assisting in surgeries of the victims.
- In 2005, joined Vosh International - Volunteer Optometric Service to Humanity at Clyde E. Bay Foundation in Yeguarizo, Acahay.
- In 2007, Melissa Colman a 15 years old with her parents Mr. Silverio Colman and Mrs. Nubia Colman deliver hummanitarian relief to Hogar Juan Pablo II ( orphanage of AIDS children)
- In 2008, joined Clyde E. Bay Foundation at Hospital Bautista sponsoring eleven patients for Inguinal hernia surgeries. Three Children and seven adults from Acahay.
- In 2009, Project C.U.R.E. arrives in Paraguay for the first assessment study of need in six institutions: 1) Banco de Ojo Fernando Oca del Valle. 2) Pathology Clinic Antonio Cubilla MD. 3) Materno Infantil-Leukemia. 4) Hospital de Tobati. 5) Ricardo Nizza Clinic-Pto. Pte. Franco. 6) Clyde E. Bay Foundation Clinic.
- In 2010, joined Clyde E. Bay Foundacion raising $ 20, 000.00 to deliver for the first time in Paraguay donations of a 40 ft container via Project C.U.R.E.
- In 2011, Project C.U.R.E. delivered medical equipment and medical supplies from Colorado, USA to Asuncion, Paraguay.
- In 2013, Lee Klein MD ophthalmologist joined Fundacion Vision staffs in El Chaco, "cataract and pterygium surgeries"
- In 2015
- In 2016